Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Prayer requests

Change of Plans: This morning after prayer at High Grounds Coffee House, I was waiting for the shuttle to take me to the airport in Guatemala when I received a phone call from Tom Elie of Oasis World Ministries. He told me he broke his hip playing raquetball with his son and was on the way to have an operation and would be unable to go to India as planned. He made a phone call to my friend and partner in ministry Darrell Dobbelmann to see if he was available to go with me and carry out the ministry that has been set up for months. Darrell agreed to go so I will be connecting with him next week to do the pastors conferences and the open air crusades. Please keep Darrell and I in your prayers as we will wbe taking on a lot more ministry than we originally planned. I am excited about the opportunity to continue the ministry as I know God wants to touch the Indian people with the gospel message. Pray that many lives will be brought to Christ and that the power of God will be demonstrated to bring glory and honor to the Lord.

No comments: